* Required field
Confirm Password: *
Email Address: *
Confirm email Address: *
Please enter your address first
PLEASE READ THIS DOCUMENT CAREFULLY! IT CONTAINS VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS, AS WELL AS LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS THAT MAY APPLY TO YOU.
This Agreement contains the terms and conditions that apply to your purchase from the enzymeprocess.co, entity named on the invoice ("enzymeprocess.co,") that will be provided to you ("Customer") on orders for products sold in the United States. By accepting delivery of the products described on that invoice, Customer agrees to be bound by and accepts these terms and conditions. THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLY (i) UNLESS THE CUSTOMER HAS SIGNED A SEPARATE FORMAL PURCHASE AGREEMENT WITH ENZYMEPROCESS.CO, IN WHICH CASE THE SEPARATE AGREEMENT SHALL GOVERN; OR (ii) UNLESS OTHER ENZYMEPROCESS.CO, STANDARD TERMS APPLY TO THE TRANSACTION. These terms and conditions are subject to change without prior written notice at any time, in enzymeprocess.co, sole discretion. Visit this page to review current Terms and Conditions of Sale which are binding on you.
1. Other Documents. These terms and conditions may NOT be altered, supplemented, or amended by the use of any other document(s). Any attempt to alter, supplement or amend this document or to enter an order for product(s) which is subject to additional or altered terms and conditions will be null and void, unless otherwise agreed to in a written agreement signed by both Customer and enzymeprocess.co.
2. Governing Law. THIS AGREEMENT AND ANY SALES THEREUNDER SHALL BE GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF ARIZONA, WITHOUT REGARD TO CONFLICTS OF LAWS RULES.
3. Payment Terms; Orders; Quotes; Interest. Terms of payment are within enzymeprocess.co sole discretion, and unless otherwise agreed to by enzymeprocess.co, payment must be received by enzymeprocess.co, prior to enzymeprocess.co, acceptance of an order. Payment for the products will be made by credit card, wire transfer, or some other prearranged payment method unless credit terms have been agreed to by enzymeprocess.co. Invoices are due and payable within the time period noted on the reverse side of this invoice, measured from the date of the invoice. Enzymeprocess.co, may invoice parts of an order separately. Orders are not binding upon enzymeprocess.co, until accepted by enzymeprocess.co. Any quotations given by enzymeprocess.co, will be valid for the period stated on the quotation. Customer agrees to pay interest on all past-due sums at the highest rate allowed by law. enzymeprocess.co, reserves the right to limit the order quantity on any product and/or to refuse to ship product to any customer for any reason, or for no reason whatsoever, with or without prior notice.
4. Shipping Charges/Sales Tax. Separate charges for shipping and handling will be shown on enzymeprocess.co invoice(s). Unless Customer provides enzymeprocess.co, with a valid and correct tax exemption certificate applicable to the product ship-to location prior to enzymeprocess.co, acceptance of the order, the Customer is responsible for sales taxes associated with the order, however designated. Arizona customers will be charged applicable sales tax.
5. Title; Risk of Loss. Title to products passes from enzymeprocess.co, to Customer on shipment from enzymeprocess.co facility. Loss or damage that occurs during shipping by a carrier selected by enzymeprocess.co is enzymeprocess.co responsibility. Loss or damage that occurs during shipping by a carrier selected by Customer is Customer's responsibility. Title to software will remain with the applicable licensor(s).
6. Warranties, Disclaimers. ENZYMEPROCESS.CO, DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF' MECHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. In addition to these Terms and Conditions, customer agrees to be bound by the acceptance of contract terms contained elsewhere in this site.
7. Return Policies. Enzymeprocess.co, products that are purchased directly from enzymeprocess.co, by an end-user Customer may be returned by Customer within 5 day period upon approval from an Enzyme Process sales associate.
8. Products. Enzymeprocess.co, policy is one of on-going product update and revision. Enzymeprocess.co, may revise and discontinue products at any time and are not responsible for typographical errors or misprints. Enzymeprocess.co, reserves the right to limit order quantity at any time without notice. Prices and promotions are subject to change without notice.
9. Price Definitions and Promotions. "Retail price" is defined as the manufacturer's suggested retail price. "Enzymeprocess price" refers to the product's non-promotional price on Enzymeprocess.co, "Sale price" is a limited time promotional price for the product.
10. Limitation of Liability. ENZYMEPROCESS.CO, DOES NOT ACCEPT LIABILITY BEYOND THE REMEDIES SET FORTH HEREIN, INCLUDING ANY LIABILITY FOR PRODUCTS FOR ANY REASON. ENZYMEPROCESS.CO, WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR OTHER CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INDIRECT OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, OR FOR ANY CLAIM BY ANY THIRD PARTY EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED HEREIN.
11. Applicable Law; Not For Resale. Customer agrees to comply with all applicable laws and regulations of the various states and of the United States. Customer agrees and represents that it is buying for its own internal use only, and not for resale. Enzymeprocess.co, has separate terms and conditions governing resales.
12. Headings. The section headings used herein are for convenience of reference only and do not form a part of these terms and conditions, and no construction or inference shall be derived therefore.
13. Acceptance. By ordering any product from Enzymeprocess whether by clicking through over the internet, telephone, facsimile or otherwise, the customer agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions of Sale, as well as the "Acceptance of Contract Terms" contained elsewhere in the Enzymeprocess.co, site.
ENZYME PROCESS provides rich nutritional food supplements
Custom formula manufacturing of supplements and vitamins with private label
Our products and formulas with your private label
Enzyme Process 470 N. 56th StreetChandler, 85226 Arizona
Toll Free: 800-521-8669E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org